Build Extensions in TFS Event Workflows

Jun 13, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Edited Jun 13, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Hi all,

I want to use the Build Extensions inside a TFS Event Workflow (http://tfseventworkflows.codeplex.com/).

I have the Event Workflow working but when I include a activity from the extensions I get an exception. Actually that is not totally right, the activity WriteToFile works.
I figured there is something missing in the context for the other activities but I cannot figure out how to get it to work.
2013-06-13 16:58:15.067 ERROR [ 20] TFSEventWorkflowsServerPlugin.WorkflowRunner        | Workflow error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an object instance.
   at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.Invoke(Activity activity, IDictionary`2 inputs, WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensions, TimeSpan timeout)
   at System.Activities.WorkflowInvoker.Invoke(Activity workflow, IDictionary`2 inputs, TimeSpan timeout, WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensions)
   at artiso.TFSEventWorkflows.TFSEventWorkflowsServerPlugin.WorkflowRunner.ProcessEvent(TeamFoundationRequestContext requestContext, Object notificationEventArgs)
I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Andy