Getting your code contribution is the most important item on the list, however it would be highly appreciated if you could
- Ensure your code passes StyleCop
- Ensure your code builds in release mode.
If you are an active developer, you may find the build.proj files handy. In each branch you will find a Build folder with a build.proj file in.
To run these files you need to
- Install the latest 32bit version of the MSBuild Extension Pack 3.5
- Install the latest version of Stylecop
- Copy the MSBuild.ExtensionPack.StyleCop.dll into the StyleCop installation folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\StyleCop 4.7)
- Run msbuild.exe in any Build folder to build that product / branch. This will build the precheckin target by default. If you want to create a release package, run with /t:package.
A build.proj file to build and package everything for a release is coming soon...
If you are unable to get your code to pass PreCheckin, please shelve it and notify one of the co-ordinators who will unshelve and take a look....